top of page

The content on Breitflyte Airline News Network will always be free and won’t require a subscription.  Breitflyte.com is a participant in several affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites.  We may earn a commission if you click on or make a purchase through one of our links.  Thank you for supporting our affiliate advertisers. 

airBaltic Publishes Winter 2022/23 Schedule From Riga

airBaltic has today published their winter 2022/23 flight program from Riga, Latvia. This winter, the carrier will offer seasonal service to Marrakesh, Gran Canaria, Salzburg and Verona, as well as to Dubai, Tenerife, Malaga, Barcelona, Lisbon and more.


airBaltic Airbus A220-300s - Courtesy airBaltic

On Tuesday (August 30, 2022), airBaltic announced the publication of their winter 2022/23 flying program from Riga, Latvia. This winter, the carrier will offer seasonal service to Marrakesh, which will start on October 31st, as well as to Gran Canaria from November 1st, 2022. airBaltic will also offer seasonal flights to popular skiing resorts in Salzburg and Verona, as well as four weekly flights to Dubai and six weekly flights to Tenerife. The airline will also continue to serve popular leisure destinations such as Malaga, Barcelona, Lisbon and more.


In Tuesday’s announcement, airBaltic’s Chief Executive Officer, Martin Gauss, said,


“At the beginning of the winter season, we will launch our first-ever scheduled flights to Africa – Marrakesh in Morocco – and add our second destination on the Canary Islands – Gran Canaria. When preparing a schedule for next season, we always evaluate passenger demand and analyze the market situation. Based on the results, we have made a decision to cancel a few commercially unviable routes. At the same time, as we see the demand increase for business travel, on a number of routes such as Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and Brussels we have increased the frequency significantly compared with the previous winter.”


To view airBaltic’s full winter 2022/23 schedule, please click here.


Established in 1995, Air Baltic Corporation SA (airBaltic) is a joint stock company with most of the equity (97.03%) held by the Latvian state and the remaining 2.97 percent held by other shareholders. The airline Group also includes Air Baltic Training SIA, Loyalty Services SIA, Baltijas Kravu Centrs SIA and Crew Resources AS. One of the most punctual carriers in the world, the airline connects the Baltic region to over 70 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS with a fleet of 36 Airbus A220-300s.



Source: airBaltic

Comments


bottom of page