top of page

The content on Breitflyte Airline News Network will always be free and won’t require a subscription. is a participant in several affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to affiliated sites.  We may earn a commission if you click on or make a purchase through one of our links.  Thank you for supporting our affiliate advertisers. 



airBaltic Adds 20 New Destinations for Summer 2023

airBaltic has launched their summer 2023 flying program, which includes service to 20 new total destinations from Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius and Tampere. The first flight from the new schedule departed Riga from Istanbul on Sunday, April 2, 2023.

airBaltic Airbus A220-300 - Courtesy airBaltic

On Sunday (April 2, 2023), airBaltic announced the launch of their summer 2023 schedule, which includes service to a total of 20 new destinations from Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, and Tampere. This is the largest number of new destinations introduced in a single season in the carrier’s history. The first flight for airBaltic’s summer 2023 flying program departed Riga for Istanbul on Sunday, April 20, 2023.

In Sunday’s announcement, airBaltic’s President and CEO, Martin Gauss, said,

“The opening of these 20 new summer destinations will provide our passengers with even more options when it comes to seamless travel experience. We continue to be committed to our home cities in the Baltics and improving connectivity to and from the region. Also, we are glad to expand airBaltic offering for this summer season both with new route additions and increased flight frequencies on our existing leisure and city break routes.”

airBaltic's New Routes for Summer 2023 - Courtesy airBaltic

Established in 1995, Air Baltic Corporation SA (airBaltic) is a joint stock company with most of the equity (97.96%) held by the Latvian state and the remaining 2.04 percent held by other shareholders. The airline Group also includes Air Baltic Training SIA, Loyalty Services SIA, Baltijas Kravu Centrs SIA and Crew Resources AS. One of the most punctual carriers in the world, the airline connects the Baltic region to over 70 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and the CIS with a fleet of 39 Airbus A220-300s. airBaltic employs around 2,300 team


Source: airBaltic

bottom of page